Saturday, March 02, 2013

You Say Hello and I Say Dubai: Sharing Steve Leventhal's UAE Travel Adventure

Photo by Steve Leventhal
From time to time, I cross-post concert reviews and other Seth Saith articles to InternetFM.com.

This is a multifaceted sports, entertainment and online radio site run, in part, by Steve Leventhal, a longtime Chicago sports radio veteran.

Recently, Steve visited and wrote about his trip to Abu Dhabi and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.

Given that I've long been fascinated by the glistening architecture in both cities, but especially the latter, I enjoyed reading his detailed recap.

Particularly as I haven't had the opportunity to write about overseas travel of late--a three-part recap of a trip to London & Paris in late 2011 being the most recent--with Steve's permission, I thought I would post a referral to his piece here.

Please click here or on the image below to access the article:


No comments: