Sunday, May 11, 2014

Celebrating a Milestone in Pageviews with a Gift of the Elvi

Believe me, in the grand scheme of substantial web traffic, 500,000 total pageviews is rather small potatoes. I imagine the top blogs get that in a month, if not a day.

And I know Pageviews don't necessarily constitute Visitors, or especially readers, as the counter includes repeat visitors, my views, accidental tourists and those who come via Google Image Search and don't stay.

Nonetheless, I was happy to note that--as I slept--the odometer rolled over 500,000 total pageviews. And so I had a little fun at my expense, paying homage to this album cover. (And yes, I know I would more aptly be in a jumpsuit from the Fat Elvis days.)

Enjoy. And thanks for visiting.


1 comment:

Ken said...

Sincerest congratulations Seth!! How many writers can claim that kind of viewship? A job well done. You built something from nothing