Friday, July 24, 2015

Walking and Talking with the Animals on Another Uplifting Visit to Lambs Farm -- Photo Gallery

Lambs Farm, just off I-294 at Route 176 in Libertyville, IL, is one of my favorite places, especially in a heartwarming, good-for-the-soul sort of way.

With its mission to provide educational, residential, recreational and employment opportunities for those with developmental disabilities, Lambs Farm offers the chance to interact with some of the sweetest people you'll ever meet, particularly within its Magnolia Bakery & Cafe and other retail shops.

And as illustrated in June 2012 and again now, Lambs Farm is one of my favorite places to take pictures, thanks to the ability to mingle among farmyard animals genteel enough for the smallest of children to pet.

There is also an on-site pet adoption center that enables those interested to take home more domesticated animals, such as dogs, cats and birds.

On my latest wonderful visit--even without kids I find it a joy to interact with the animals and support a great cause--I took hundreds of pictures, the best of which I share below with a suggestion that you make a point of stopping by.


























No comments: