Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Favorite Photos Taken in the '00s

It's hard even for me to believe, but I took well over 100,000 photos during this decade. Most were on my various travels, though I also took hundreds of my nephews & niece. I'll leave any of those out of this category, but I do realize that many of My Favorite Photos Taken in the '00s do capture people in incidental ways.

It was hard to whittle my favorites down to 10, but beyond those below, rather than any Honorable Mention, I refer you to my Online Photo Portfolio, where you can see many more of my favorites (almost all from this decade). White Sox fans might also enjoy this one and this one.

You can click any photo below to see it larger.

1. Fountain with Rainbow & Kids, Bilbao, Spain


2. Bethesda Fountain from the Arcade, Central Park, New York


3. St. Marks Square with Painter, Venice


4. The Coliseum, Rome


5. Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao, Spain


6. Elmo in Bryant Park, New York


7. Eiffel Tower with Umbrellas, Paris


8. Motorcyclist on the Champs-Elysees, Paris


9. Saxophonist along the Mississippi, New Orleans


10. Rosenborg Castle with Kid, Copenhagen

No comments: